Peace of mind guarantee
Cancellation policy- Change or cancel due to travel restrictions
Our standard booking conditions apply to all bookings but special terms will apply if your booking is affected by official advice of your home or destination government. For example quarantines, lockdown or advice not to travel. If you need to change your booking due to official government restrictions you have three options in terms of our cancellation policy:
• Change to an alternative trip.
• Postpone to a later date. If the cost of your new trip/date is different, a balance or refund will be due. We will not charge you any administrative costs associated with changing your booking.
• Get a full refund within 14 days. The refund will be less any non-refundable costs such as payments to our suppliers that can not be recovered.
If you need to change your booking for any reason up to 6 weeks before departure our standard booking conditions apply.
You have three options:
• Move to an alternative trip
• Postpone to a later date
• Cancel and forfeit cancellation charges of 20%
We will charge an administrative fee of R500 per person for each change or postponement, plus any increase in the cost of the trip. If your new trip is cheaper, we will refund the difference.
Any changes within 6 weeks of departure are considered cancellations, and standard cancellation charges will apply. Refer to our standard booking conditions: https://www.trailsandtravel.co.za/book-and-travel/how-to-book/ Go to “Process and terms” and click “Conditions”
Always make sure you have adequate travel insurance for any trip, whether you are travelling within your home country or abroad, which covers you for cancellation or curtailment due to illnesses including Covid-19.
Get your travel dates in your diary and look forward to an exciting walking- or cycling holiday with peace of mind.